Based in South Gloucestershire, Camilla specialised in Human Resource Management after gaining an MSc Management. She then went onto to complete her CIPD qualifications and is now a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
Starting in a temp role within an NHS centralised HR department, it was not long before Camilla found the profession she wanted to start a career in. She gained her HR generalist experience primarily in the manufacturing industry with previous employers include Leica and Amcor Flexibles. This was followed by consultancy and training roles within both the private & public sectors.
Camilla is passionate that all companies, no matter their size and budget, should have access to excellent HR support. She believes that SMEs and start ups should be able to have the advantages of an in-house HR manager without the cost or commitment.
The way we like to work........
- We like to understand you and your business requirements to provide creative tailor made HR solutions.
- We have a professional and friendly approach.
- We like face to face contact with open communication.
- We are honest and straight talking and will not try to sell you something you don’t need.
- We offer a cost effective service which we hope will ultimately add value to your bottom line.
- We like a cuppa and cake!
Photos: Courtesy of www.headshotsuk.co.uk